Wednesday 21 April 2021

Picking my pen again

It's a beautiful day to start again, so is tomorrow but I choose today.

I thought for a while what to name this particular post because it has been a long time since I wrote. It has been a long break from writing, and one thing I must say is, writing is very therapeutically, to say the least.  

Sooo... what have you been up to and what have I been up to?

It has been a roller coaster, moving through life, its seasons, and everything therein. Taking every day as it comes, trying to ignore thoughts and just pushing forward.

A bit about myself since you last saw me.

I went for a Masters' Degree(a story for another post), I got a job(sorry, jobs), It has been difficult staying faithful to a job for some reasons(a story for another post). 

Also... the juicy ones, I have been in and out of relationships too. Wheeew!!

Oh yes, the greatest of them all, it has been an amazing spiritual journey. 

Can you see that a lot has truly happened, I will share them one post at a time. 

So this is just a welcome back post. 

What has everyone been up to???

Let me hear from you too.

Also, I need help moving from blogger to WordPress.

I will be glad if anyone can help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment