Monday 15 April 2019

Monday Inspiration: USE THE HANDRAILS

Hello loverrrsss, It's a beautiful thing and above all a blessing to have seen a Monday again and for that I am grateful. I am grateful that I still have you in my circle reading my posts.

So, today I will be talking about USING THE HANDRAILS.

Now, you might be wondering, what exactly is about the handrail, it is simple, the Handrail is a safety measure to help you avoid a slip/fall when going up or down a step.

They are different situations in life that will require us holding fast to the handrail and taking a walk.
I will be listing a few:


  • Nay Sayers: The negative people, the "no" it cannot work people, as much as you might just need people in your life sometimes to talk you out of the wrong situation be discerning to quickly hold on to the handrail and run real fast from those who always say No to everything you do and wish to accomplish. They have NOTHING good to offer, they only want to see you fall. 
  • The Complainers: People who complain about every and anything. This is dangerous because in No time you become a complainer too. 
  • The I know it all: Oh well, can it be said any further, I know everything, even before you were named by your mother, I knew the name she was going to give you. Now this kind of people will keep you from learning and in some cases make you feel inadequate. You will not want to be in a circle of people who make you feel like you all are the smartest in the world and yet you know deep down that you know nothing. It is cool to be smart but it has NEVER been cool and it will never be to think you know it all. We are all LEARNING. 
  • The QUITTERS: These kind of people are quick to throw in the towel in any difficult situation, they are quick to run away from anything without giving a second thought to it if they could be some light at the end of the tunnel. 

I will stop here.

I have personally met these kinds of people and I have also at some point being one of these people, but I am grateful that I was cautioned and I could take a turn.

In the course of this week and through life, if you must avoid a fall, be sure enough to use your handrails and walk away from these kinds of people and situations. Fleee if you have to.

Do not forget to leave your comment below and remember that I love you much.

Have a blessed week.




No comments:

Post a Comment