Thursday 20 August 2015

Moments Of Inspiration: You Shape the Future Being You with Ikechi Awazie

First I will like to thank Uju for giving me the opportunity to make a difference and inspire you. It is great and I was excited when I was told to share in the Moment of inspiration series. So here goes.

Have you ever thought that you are not good enough, not smart enough or not great at doing things? Have you ever felt that your personal experiences are insignificant and you are just an empty space waiting for the inevitable?

If you have had such thought, it really isn’t your fault. As the world keeps getting bigger, people are trying so hard to stand out. So if you ever thought about why you really matter, then here is the thing.

Why is it that no matter the number of permutations and combinations or genetic experiments, there is no one that can be like you? Why is that you have a unique purpose that cannot be compared to others?

Why is it that there are people who are willing to give you direction, make an impact in your life and push you to achieve your biggest desires?

I will tell you why?

It is because you are valuable and you shape the future. Yes you do.

Your Voice and story makes a whole difference. There is a unique message inside you waiting to leave a mark and heal every broken hearted.

There is a voice inside you that has the power to overcome all self-imposed standards. Your story will always be a Bestseller (http://www.awazieikechi.com/why-your-story-will-always-be-a-bestseller/)

There is a gift in you that gets people's problem solved so easily. There are people in this world that you inspire.

Without you, some people who would have made a difference will lose such opportunity forever. Without you, some people's life would have no meaning and will they be living in an empty space.

You cause a transformation by lending a helping hand. You create a huge ripple effect by being you. By your existence, people become a shining light and an entire generation makes a legacy out of your solution.

It is no wonder that there is somebody out there who cares about you, thinks about you, believes in you, loves your courage, marvels at your wisdom, values your spirit and trusts you.

It is no wonder that the moments you create are what make a difference in the world. By setting a good example, showing strength and courage, solving problems and learning from your failures, you unconsciously give light to others to become thought leaders and revolutionaries in their career.

Your presence liberates one person, one group, one community and a whole nation.

You shape the future! You change the world just by being YOU.

Are you ready to start seeing yourself as an inspiration to people? Are you set to start being you so as to shape your future?

Let us know in the comment box below. If you have anything to share, kindly get across to me lifestreasury@gmail.com.

#Stay Inspired.

10 comments :

  1. Hi Uju

    Thanks for giving the opportunity to share and make a difference. Have a swell week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for accepting to be my guest even with the short notice.

      Delete
    2. Hi Chukwu

      My Pleasure. Have an awesome week

      Delete
  2. Hey Ikechi/Uju,

    Ikechi it is great seeing you are making a noise on Uju blog. I am always thrilled when I see guest posts. I think it is an exciting experience and compliment to your knowledge and work.

    You have a wonderful skill of making people feel great about themselves. I admire the messages you always want your readers to feel. And I feel it. I agree with all of your words.

    We all have a unique voice. Its like a brain storming session and people sitting around a table. There is one idea and everyone has to think about it and everyone comes up with their own viable ideas. And none of them are the same.

    Your so right, even if our voice only changes that one person then it has served us well. Once we learn how to harness that gift the sky is the limit. And Ikechi I think you are making people reach for that sky. Thanks for a wonderfully motivating post.

    Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Rachel, thanks for stopping by. Glad like you liked it.

      Delete
    2. Hi Rachel

      Thanks for such a lovely comment. I am always smiling each time I read your comment. Well the purpose of my blog is to make people feel good about myself and I am glad that it is doing its job.

      Thanks for sharing your insight. Have a pleasant week.

      Delete
  3. It is so great to see my friend Ikechi here UJU,

    I've known him for a while and am a loyal follower of his wonderful inspiration. He is one person that just has a way of making us feel good about ourselves. And what is more important than that? If we feel good about ourselves, we can spread it on to others.

    Sound advice and so true. Thank you for having him as your guest!

    -Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna

      I am so grateful and appreciate your support. Thank you for taking the time to read this comment. You are awesome and do rock. Have a pleasant week. Take Care

      Delete
  4. Hi Chukwu/Ikechi,

    First of all this is my first time here at your blog UJU and I enjoy the warm welcome it gives me.

    Ikechi you have always inspired me from the first time we met. This post is no different.

    I agree we all have a gift inside us that we have to give to others just to keep it.

    And like you said sometimes just our presence can put a smile on someones face and give them hope.

    The key is in being ourselves.

    Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vernon

      Thank you so much and I have been inspired by you as well. I believe that everyone matters and no doubt that we have awesome gifts that make us to make a difference in our world.

      Thanks for sharing your insight. Take Care

      Delete